The Arkadelphia Badger football team will play a AAA benefit scrimmage game Monday, August 25, against the Valley View Blazers at 6:00 p.m. at Cabot High School.
Valley View was a 4A State semifinalist last season and is now in class 5A for the 2014-16 AAA classification cycle.
Admission will be $4 for students and adults as set by the AAA. Proceeds from benefit games that go to the AAA go toward the AAA Catastrophic Insurance Fund.
2014-15 AAA passes will be accepted with picture identification, but no district passes (Arkadelphia or Valley View season passes, 4A-7 or 5A East conference passes) can be accepted.
Fans who are attending the game will benefit from the following information:
- The physical address for Cabot High School is 401 North Lincoln St., Cabot, AR, 71923. The stadium is located on the back of the campus at the corner of Bellamy Street and Ark. Hwy 38.
- Arkadelphia will be the home team and will sit in the home stands (main press box side)
- All fans should park in the parking lots to the north of the stadium and enter the main ticket booth in the north end zone. The north end zone ticket windows will be the only ones used Monday night.
- The Cabot High School Band Boosters will operate a concession stand for fans.
- Per Cabot High School policy, nobody will be allowed inside the fence on the field except for game personnel.
- The Badgers and Blazer will play 3 regulation quarters and a 12-minute running clock for the 4th quarter.